Sunday, September 24, 2006

What I've Been Listening To In the Car

No, this is not another entry on NPR.

Recently I got a gift certificate to use on Amazon. I decided to use the windfall on something that I may not normally purchase and bought Los Lonely Boys' Sacred CD. It has now become my in-car staple for music listening.

I had heard good things about this group. The boys are Garza brothers JoJo, Ringo and Henry. And, yes, Ringo is the drummer--and it is his real name. The group is from Texas and you can hear in their music latin, blues and roots rock influences.

My favorite tune is the accordian-driven "Texican Style". Other favorites include "One More Day", "My Way", "Orale", and "Home".

You can get more information by visiting their website at www.loslonelyboys.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home