Monday, September 04, 2006

Garden Klutz

Bad knees = Balance issues

This I know from personal experience. It's one of the reasons I questioned moving back to the Midwest with it's icy/snowy winters. I don't like falling on ice.

Today I was digging up Hostas with a garden fork. I was turning up a large clump that were tangled in some Vinca when the Vinca finally let go. The result sent me reeling backward, I then went forward to right myself and landed face down in the Vinca.

The neighbor couple from two houses down happened to be walking by and caught the whole thing. When I turned over, they were walking up my driveway to see if I was okay. I could tell by the looks on their faces that I had to say, "It's okay to laugh, I'm not hurt." I wish this one had been caught on video so I could have seen it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home