Thursday, May 24, 2007

Change

Despite my best efforts, I was really stressed-out by my move from Des Moines to Iowa City. Not sure why I expected myself to be superwoman. My realtor tells me that moving is one of the great stressors. Moving to another town is a bigger stressor.

I’m lucky that I used to live in Iowa City. I thought this would make me less stressed-out and it is nice to know how to get around. There are so many elements to moving, getting around is just one of them. The rest are still there.

Adjusting to a big change is still there. That is my current struggle. I loved my house and neighborhood in Des Moines so much. Not that I don’t like where I moved. It’s just not what I had--if that makes any sense. I’m sure it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home